Friday, January 7, 2011

Marijuana Leaf On Acrylic Nails

The film comedian of the day: Skyline




Yesterday evening, taking a moment of madness, I looked the mega blockbuster of the century: Skyline.
What a fucking poilade!

The pitch:
watered after a night in a skyscraper in Los Angeles,
youth are awakened by a giant LED lamps,
that suck idiots who watch them a little
too (after they are sucking the brain that also turned into a lamp LED).

The protagonists are merely actors series:
"the black of Scrubs hoo! Ohhhh the policeman Dexter
neigh type played in I know what season 24H ...."

From what great players ... With a set of scene .. amazing.

A music created on a poor keyboard Bontempi good for scrap. And

replica wonderful, the best of all being, I
attention puts you in the mood: The Aliens Attack

everywhere,
became a hero swallowed by a giant vagina with LED lamps.
they are in the living room, the girl's death cry what type (normal what), she lights a cigarette
(a vogue)
and then close up on the girl next door who is looking scared,
like, "Oh my god !!!!!! Ya me an alien who eats the brain."
Her man asks "What is going Z'Y your problem?"
and then she replied: "IT IS HORRIBLE SMOKE !!!!!!!!!"
.......

Open-mouthed at the screen I


I propose a movie idea so .. A horror film which would be entitled
"invasion of smoking fags ..." It would make a
Tobacco USA

short, this film is a shame, a big shit, a big dung,
limit I feel insulted as bastards dare to pay to see such invalidity



0 comments:

Post a Comment