Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Can You Wear Sweatervests To A Party

Roundtrip

(Yes I intended readership joggers mustaches ...)


Cremlystella, ben the phase "I'm interested in fashion," it is finished.
worry you I walk not dressed like Minopokampe.
(Do not pronounce his name three times,
you may receive death threats ...
that what you will)

So on this blog are fewer and less text and more and more pictures
that have nothing to do with sauerkraut.

Cremlystella Yeah she is moody

I know, I'm going too much hassle to fit into a category ... Flute
I will never win the contest or IT
Cosmopolitan (not care).


Cremlystella she likes to maneuver in black, like that without warning,
of a sudden surprise.
As good old Boeing B-29 Superfortress,
you balance it a good old family MDGs.
(Who will change this old Enola Gay threadbare.)

Will we close our eyes, it is sad and it plunges into the heart of 1980



PS: Happy New Year But what!


(girls gay followers ridiculous costumes are also the target of my blog ...)

0 comments:

Post a Comment